- Kate Keahey - Project Director - Argonne National Laboratory (web, email)
- Tim Freeman - University of Chicago (web, email)
- Ian Gable - University of Victoria (web, email)
- David LaBissoniere - University of Chicago (email)
- John Bresnahan - Argonne National Laboratory (email)
- Patrick Armstrong - University of Victoria (email)
- Pierre Riteau - University of Rennes 1, IRISA (email)
We would like to acknowledge the contribution of many other community members who contributed significantly through discussion, bug diagnosis, and pre-git code (note that Nimbus only moved to git and GitHub late 2009).
Specifically, the work of the following individuals: URA Hiroshi, Josh Boverhof, David Grundy, Tom Howe, Haavard Bjerke, Duncan Penfold-Brown, Stu Gott, Ken VanDine, David Bartle, Marty Wesley, Michael Fenn, Adam Scovel, Karl Doering, Wei Lu, Liang Chen, Xuehai Zhang, Borja Sotomayor, Elizeu Santos-Neto, Artem Harutyunyan, Samer Al-Kiswany, Omer Khalid, Charles Bacon, and Colin Leavett-Brown.
We would also like to acknowledge the generous contribution of an open source license for IDEA made by JetBrains to help us develop Nimbus.