For general questions or software support, please sign up for the discussion list (see below). We provide support for this project on a best-effort basis and monitor the lists on a daily basis.
- Encountering a specific error?
- Sign up for news
- Mailing lists
- Search the mailing lists
- Who works on Nimbus?
- Funding details
- Nimbus logos
If you are encountering a specific error:
- See the current version's troubleshooting guide.
- Search the mailing lists (see here)
- See the current version's known bugs list.
- Ask a question on the workspace-user discussion and support list.
Follow the new NimbusProject Twitter account.
Subscribe to the Nimbus news feed via RSS:
Signing up for the discussion list and sending a question generally allows for the quickest responses (potentially not just from the developers but also from other users). Also, any problem resolutions may benefit the whole community.
Discussion and support:
- firstname.lastname@example.org [subscribe/unsubscribe] [archives]
- You may also choose to 'watch' the project at GitHub
Searching the Mailing Lists:
Each mailing list's archive page now has a search feature. For example, if you are troubleshooting a problem (and have already looked through the troubleshooting page), enter a query into the search box at the top of this page.
Who works on Nimbus?
A wide array of (super cool) people contribute time and code to Nimbus, head to the Contributors page.
See the Project Funding page for information.
See the Nimbus Logos page for logos to use in your materials.